We provide fabrication and welding services to all industries and ensure all projects are completed on budget and on time, the first time.
We are skilled in all welding techniques and processes including TIG, MIG, Stick, Oxy, Inner Shield and Pulsed.
Why do we choose metal? Metal dominates over other materials for many applications because of its strength and versatility. This hard material can be pressed, fused, or made into a thin wire (ductile) and be bent out of shape without cracking or fracturing which makes it highly favourable when building a huge range of structures.
We have the expertise to tackle a wide range of welding and fabrication projects, including:
- Fixed and mobile plant project work;
- Truck bodies and semi-trailer custom modifications and repairs;
- Agricultural machinery;
- Custom handrails, stairs and awnings;
- Augers, goppers, trommels and conveyors; and
- Boat modifications and upgrades.
All our welding procedures and techniques comply with Australia and New Zealand standards. Standard No: AS/NZS 1554.